北京字典价格联盟

旅行口语攻略

只看楼主 收藏 回复
  • - -
楼主

春节长假宝宝们安排旅行了嘛?

喏!给你一份假日出行口语攻略,

来一场愉快而又放心的旅行!


购买门票

A: Hello. What’s the price of the ticket?

您好,门票多少钱?

B: 10 dollars for adults and 5 dollars for children.

成人票10美元,儿童票5美元。

A: Two adults, one child, please.

两张成人票,一张儿童票。

B: Here you are.

给您票。

A: What’s the closing time?

几点闭馆?

B: 5:30 p.m.

下午五点半。

A: Do you have audio guide for rent?

有语音讲解器出租吗?

B: Yes, we have Chinese and English audio guide. Which one do you need?

有,我们有中文和英文的语音讲解器,您需要哪种?

A: Please give me the Chinese one.

请给我中文的。

 

请人帮忙拍照

A: Excuse me, can you please take a picture of us?

不好意思,可以请您帮我们照张相吗?

B: Sure. How would you like it?

当然可以。你们想怎么拍?

A: Please include the Louvre in the background. Just press this button.

我们想把卢浮宫当背景。您按这个按钮就行。

B: OK.

好的。



在商场试鞋

A: May I help you?

我能帮您吗?

B: Yes. This pair of boots is really nice. What sort of leather is this?

是的。这双靴子很漂亮。是用什么皮做的?

A: It’s made of pigskin.

这双是猪皮做的。

B: But it’s too big for me. Do you have a smaller size?

但我穿着太大了。有没有小一点的?

A: Yes.

有。

B: This pair fits me perfectly. I will take it.

这双穿起来很合脚。我买了。


邮寄包裹

A: Good afternoon. I want to send this parcel to Beijing, China.

下午好。我想把这个包裹寄到中国北京。

B: By airmail or surface mail?

您想要航空运输还是水陆运输?

A: How long will surface mail take?

水陆运输要多长时间?

B: Up to three or four weeks. It depends on the sailing of the ships. Airmail would take only five to seven days.

通常是三到四周,要看船运的情况。航空运输大概是五到七天。

A: How much would this parcel cost me by airmail?

那我这个包裹寄航空快件多少钱?

B: Just let me take its weight. It will be 38 US dollars.

我称一下,总共是38美元。


办理退税

A: Excuse me. Where is the tax refund window?

你好,请问退税窗口在哪?

B: It’s over there.

在那边。

...

A: Passport and customs tax-free check, please.

请出示您的护照和退税单。

B: Here you are. Can you send the refund to my Alipay account?

给您。请问可以把退款汇至我的支付宝账户吗?

A: Yes. Please write down your account here.

可以。请把账号写到这里。

B: How long will it take to receive it?

多长时间能收到退款?

A: Around one month.

大约一个月。

 

出境手续

A: How many pieces of luggage do you want to check?

您有多少件行李要托运?

B: I have only one suitcase.

我只有一件。

A: Would you put your baggage on the machine, please?

请把行李放到传送带上。

B: OK.

好的。

A: Your luggage is five kilos overweight.

您的行李超重5公斤。

B: Well, I’ll take my shoulder bag out as carry-on baggage.

哦,那我把这个双肩包拿出来当随身行李吧。

A: It’s still two kilos overweight. I’m afraid I’ll have to charge you for overweight.

还超重2公斤。恐怕我得收您超重费了。

B: How much do I have to pay?

我需要付多少钱?

A: The charge for overweight is 5 US dollars per kilo.

超重费是每公斤5美元。




摘自《旅游英语一本就GO》

感兴趣的小伙伴,点击“阅读原文”购买


举报 | 1楼 回复

友情链接